Thursday, March 10, 2005

A Long Time Ago...

Yeah - go on - laugh if you dare. A Wookie who's expressive enough to write a journal.

Laugh away. Don't forget to carry on once I've torn your arms off though.

We're given a bad press in terms of our communications skills - just because our vocal chords can't manage to make sounds that others can. But hey, we've got hands, so I'm going to resort to the old way of doing things, and write things down.

(Not in my native language of Shyriiwook though. We never really standardised a way of recording things in written form. And you lot wouldn't be able to read it even if we had.)

So - my journal. I figured, I wanted to get off the home world and experience new things, so why not record them as I go along? Hopefully I'll learn something along the way. And maybe anyone who's reading will learn something as well.

Most of my entries will be about what I've been up to since the last time I wrote. Others will recount my life before I left home, as well as what I'd done after first arriving on Corellia (but before I started this journal) and thoughts on what's happening in the Galaxy now.

I hope it's entertaining!