Monday, April 18, 2005

What have I done?

I think I've just come down with a serious case of home sickness. I didn't think I would. It's something that I associate more with kids. The first time they leave their home tree for schooling. The first time they leave their home forest for a camp. But an adult of considerable years?

I miss the greenery. I miss being off the ground. I miss having people I know around me. I miss the security of just knowing you were Home.

I've taken to spending more time on Naboo at the moment. The other planets I've been to so far are just brown, or drab, olive green. Not much vegetation other than vast fields with wild flowers, so I spend a lot of time by the side of rivers, in the shade of what they laughingly call trees here.

And with less strangers around, I am less reminded of my loneliness.

My daily routine doesn't help I guess. I'm still doing the same old thing day in-day out. What can I do to kickstart my life again? Perhaps I should look out for my Benefactor, so if he can suggest something. He's been very quiet recently.