Monday, April 18, 2005

Changes are afoot!

Wow - talk about a day of whirlwind excitement!

I started this morning as I usually do - checking my Extractors, using the resources I have gained to practice making Droid parts. And then, my Benefactor, whose name I now know to be Kairfett Aramou, replied to a message I sent him. I'm afraid I went on at some length about my situation, and how I was sick and tired of running about trying to find banks to store my collected resources in (each branch will only allow you to store 80 items, and I was filling couple up).

If it had been me, I'd have told me to shut up and go away, but he was great. Very understanding - helped me with a couple of suggestions. We evntually got round to how I was feeling at the moment, and he said he knew exactly what to do. He put me in touch with a group called the TRF.

They're a group of people based in the city of Tyrsis - loosely attached to the Rebellion I think. He arranged for me to be met by one of their number - Kaizen Wraith. She showed me around the city, and after a quick chat sponsored my membership. She then briefly talked me through some of the leading members, and provided me with a small house to live in!

So that's where I am at the moment - sitting on the floor as I have no furniture, looking at a building which is all mine! I finally have a home, and people who I hope I can call friends.

Things are looking up.